Expected Start-Date: March/April 2017
Vision Consulting Services K.K. is looking to hire a entry level Researcher / Support Staff
As a Researcher / Support Staff, you will be responsible for contacting potential new candidates using various tools and online resources provided by Vision Consulting Services K.K as well as updating legacy candidate data in the database. You will also be given reasonable tasks by team members to help with specific searches and conduct first introduction meetings with candidates in our office, by phone or Skype.
- Database entry
- Updating legacy entries
- Market research on candidates / clients
- Candidate scouting (web or phone)
- Mail-out campaigns
- Task / Support requests handed down by team leaders
- Conducting first meetings with candidates in person, by skype or phone call
- Reaching specified KPIs
To be a successful researcher, you will need to have a bright personality and be able to hold a conversation with new people on a daily basis as well as strong computer skills in order to navigate through online tools and databases. On-going training will be provided!
Our office is located in the vibrant area of Minami Azabu next to Roppongi. Walking distance from the station is less then 5 minutes with several subway lines options to choose from.
- Already located in Japan
- Strong Business Level English (Required)
- Intermediate level Japanese (Preferred)
- Bright personality
- Able to multi-task on different projects
- Takes direction from team leaders
- Strong computer skills (Database, Internet, Microsoft Office, Email, Mac OS)
- Experience or knowledge of recruitment is a plus
*Visa Sponsorship Available for Qualified Candidates*
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.