We are currently looking for a PHP Developer located in Japan with intermediate Japanese skills and 2/3 years of experience in PHP Programming for a large french company located in Tokyo. The company is growing from a small company to a large company and still has a nice small company atmosphere. If you feel that you would be interested in this opportunity please contact me on this page.
Please find more details below:
We are looking for a PHP developer for a large and growing French cooking company who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
The job requires some level of Japanese but is also in a bilingual environment (English/Japanese). The company has grown from a small to a large company recently and maintains a good family environment. Enjoyable work place.
• Write "clean", well designed code
• 2-3 years of experience in PHP coding
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Looking forward to hearing from you. Candidates that fit this or another opportunity will be contacted.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.